Explain this in detail in the form of a story:
1. Todd Kohlhepp was a serial killer who was convicted of murdering seven people in South Carolina.
2. He was a troublesome child and was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
3. He was released from prison in 2001 and moved to South Carolina.
4. He was a real estate agent and owned a lot of property.
5. He was arrested after he kidnapped a woman and kept her chained to a wall in a storage container.
6. He confessed to the murders of seven people and said he had killed more.
7. Dustan Lawson was also charged for buying guns and silencers for Kohlhepp and was sentenced to eight years in prison.