Explain this in detail in the form of a story:
1. Suryakumar Yadav is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League and for the Mumbai cricket team in Indian domestic cricket.
2. He became the number one T20 International batsman in November 2022.
3. He learned to play cricket in the streets of Chembur and then went to a cricket camp.
4. In 2020–21, he was the captain of the Mumbai team in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy and won the best batsman of the final award in a tournament.
5. He is a right-handed batsman and occasional off-break bowler.
6. He made his IPL debut in 2012 and has played for the Mumbai Indians since then.
7. He has scored more than 2000 runs in the IPL and has a batting average of over 35.