Explain this in detail in the form of a story:
1. Oliver Hudson is an American actor.
2. He is known for his roles in Rules of Engagement, Nashville, Scream Queens, and Splitting Up Together.
3. He was born in Los Angeles to actress Goldie Hawn and musician Bill Hudson.
4. He has four half-siblings and is of Italian, English, German, and Hungarian Jewish descent.
5. He starred in several teen movies and TV shows, including My Guide to Becoming a Rock Star and Dawson’s Creek.
6. He is married and has three children.
7. He has been nominated for several awards, including a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award.