Explain this in detail in the form of a story:
1. Lupita Amondi Nyong’o is a Kenyan-Mexican actress.
2. She has won an Academy Award and been nominated for two Primetime Emmy Awards and a Tony Award.
3. She starred in the movie 12 Years a Slave, which won her an Academy Award.
4. She has also starred in the Star Wars movies, Marvel superhero movies, and the horror movie Us.
5. She is an advocate for
women’s rights and animal rights.
6. She has been chosen for many special fashion projects.
7. She is also an executive producer and voice actress in the new kid superhero animated series, Super Sema.