Explain this in detail in the form of a story:
1. Kristen Stewart is an American actress born in Los Angeles, California in 1990.
2. She has starred in a variety of movies, including Twilight, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Café Society.
3. She was named number one on Forbes magazine’s list of “Hollywood’s Best Actors for the Buck” in 2011.
4. Kristen Stewart is bisexual and a feminist.
5. She has won awards for her acting and has donated money to charities.
6. She has been in relationships with Anton Yelchin, Michael Angarano, Robert Pattinson, Alicia Cargile, Stella Maxwell, and Dylan Meyer.
7. She recently starred in Charlie’s Angels and Happiest Season.