Explain this in detail in the form of a story:
1. Jimmy Garoppolo is an American football quarterback who plays for the San Francisco 49ers in the NFL.
2. He was born in Illinois and played college football at Eastern Illinois, where he won an award for being the best offensive player.
3. He was drafted by the New England Patriots in 2014 and helped them win two Super Bowls.
4. In 2017, he was traded to the 49ers and helped them win five of their last games.
5. In 2019, he threw for 3,978 yards, 27 touchdowns, and 13 interceptions.
6. In 2021, he helped the 49ers make it to the playoffs and threw for 3,810 yards, 20 touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and 3 rushing touchdowns.
7. In 2022, he was injured and had to miss the rest of the season, but the 49ers still made it to the NFC Championship game.