Explain this in detail in the form of a story:
1. Hardik Pandya is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Indian national team and Baroda cricket team.
2. He is an all-rounder who bats right-handed and bowls right-arm fast-medium.
3. He has played in all 3 formats for India and led Gujarat Titans to their maiden IPL title in 2022.
4. He has won many matches single-handedly in club cricket and is known for his expressive nature.
5. He scored 86 runs not-out in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy and 61 runs off 31 balls against the Kolkata Knight Riders.
6. He has a brother Krunal Pandya who is also a cricketer.
7. He is known for his aggressive batting style and ability to hit big shots.