Explain this in detail in the form of a story:
1. Aaron Hernandez was a famous American football player who played for the New England Patriots.
2. He had a difficult childhood and was affected by his father’s death.
3. He was also a talented athlete in high school and college and was known for partying a lot.
4. He was arrested and convicted of the murder of someone and was sentenced to life in prison.
5. He was found dead in his prison cell from an apparent suicide in 2017.
6. His death attracted a lot of media attention and his life was the focus of a 2018 investigation.
7. His family and friends believe he may have had chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a brain disorder caused by repeated head trauma, which could have contributed to his behavior.